It might well be freezing in many parts of the UK right now but hey, you can pat yourself on the back for surviving the winter. So now's the time, really, to get yourself booked up for a nice relaxing Summer holiday. We recommend you get yourself over to Ibiza and in particular, the Sol Beach House.
OUR TOP 5:
- The gorgeous hotel and two magnificent pools with large terraces overlooking the Balearic Sea is 2.4 km from Cala Pada beach and 13 km from Illa de Tagomago. It's a very tranquil place to stay and there is also brilliant live music as you eat your dinner by the water.
- For food, the hotel also has a snack bar, an ocean-view lobby bar and a pool bar. The menu boosts the best Mediterranean and international cuisine with local Ibizan options. Magnificent buffet with themed areas for a delicious breakfast or a healthy dinner next to the sea.
- There delicious desserts served at the pool bar.
- There also meal plans available if you are a health detox and group classes if you are interested in yoga or pilates #fitfam .
- The rooms are amazing and have recently had a refurbishment. It had the sort of Sex and The City Movie vibe, lots of colour, drinks and dressing gowns to relax in. The room has free WIFI, a flat screen TV mini bar and a brilliant balcony overlooking the ocean.